bloodwing/mirage child

  • Frank D'Urso
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      y'all,

      * it was conjectured in the letter cols....but there may have been a line or
      text someplace that inspired it....something like "they can't be from "our"
      future" or something vague like that.......

      * Mirage had some sort of stealth powers....so i'm imaging her child has teh
      same abilities to some degree....plus his dad was (a) Dick Grayson at some
      point.....athletic genes and all.....

      * the line of thinking was.....he's Dick Grayson of an alternate
      future....it doesn't exist anymore....earth 2 (and earth 1) doesn't exist
      anymore...."our" Dick Grayson is the Silver Age Robin....this Team Titan
      Dick Grayson (who is older and stronger(?)) and from conjectured earth 2
      alternate future which doesnt exist could have been the "reborn" Golden Age
      Robin....

      * Mirage got to stay in the DCU...was Terra actually allowed to stay? was
      she the "real" Tara Markov??? I never understood how "bad" could she be, if
      her "boss" DeathStroke wasn't so bad himself?

      * and other media CAN influence comics canon....haven't you heard of a
      little thing called KRYPTONITE? My argument being, if they've brought back
      the Wayne/Kyle origin for Huntress on TV that may eventually "correct" the
      current origin for Huntress....

      * of course a nice vague "overhaul" of the DCU ala Hawkman might be
      better.....

      * also, for lettercol conjecture/editiorial answers not in stories.....the
      LEGION has been overrun with fandom's every twist and take on
      things....anyone remember the HAT plot?

      Frank "until DeathStroke joins the JSA" D'Urso