* it was conjectured in the letter cols....but there may have been a line or
text someplace that inspired it....something like "they can't be from "our"
future" or something vague like that.......
* Mirage had some sort of stealth powers....so i'm imaging her child has teh
same abilities to some degree....plus his dad was (a) Dick Grayson at some
point.....athletic genes and all.....
* the line of thinking was.....he's Dick Grayson of an alternate
future....it doesn't exist anymore....earth 2 (and earth 1) doesn't exist
anymore...."our" Dick Grayson is the Silver Age Robin....this Team Titan
Dick Grayson (who is older and stronger(?)) and from conjectured earth 2
alternate future which doesnt exist could have been the "reborn" Golden Age
* Mirage got to stay in the DCU...was Terra actually allowed to stay? was
she the "real" Tara Markov??? I never understood how "bad" could she be, if
her "boss" DeathStroke wasn't so bad himself?
* and other media CAN influence comics canon....haven't you heard of a
little thing called KRYPTONITE? My argument being, if they've brought back
the Wayne/Kyle origin for Huntress on TV that may eventually "correct" the
current origin for Huntress....
* of course a nice vague "overhaul" of the DCU ala Hawkman might be
* also, for lettercol conjecture/editiorial answers not in stories.....the
LEGION has been overrun with fandom's every twist and take on
things....anyone remember the HAT plot?
Frank "until DeathStroke joins the JSA" D'Urso