Re: [The Justice Society] Digest Number 1715

  • thunderbirdv
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      "Actually B&B 200 is a tale of 2 earths linked by the villain. Brimstone is a red bearded mastermind who uses lava and volcano themed traps against the E2 Batman, but he hits his head and goes into a coma.

      Years later, somehow he takes over the younger body of his E1 counterpart, who is not evil at all. He takes on the E1 Batman and loses.

      I think The story ends with the E2 older Brimstone still in a coma, with a tear rolling down his cheek."

      huh.....I'll have to review my collection!    I remember both stories now....maybe I was on Earth 2  : )

      Frank "urth2" D'U!