James Robinson is leaving DC

  • xmscity1225
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=45574

      I know many people were upset with how DC treated the JSA with the New 52, but I was actually interested in how Robinson was building things on Earth 2. I guess the question now is what will DC do to replace Robinson on this title?
    • Esteban Pedreros
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2013
        2013/5/17 xmscity1225 <xmscity1225@...>
        http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=45574

        I know many people were upset with how DC treated the JSA with the New 52, but I was actually interested in how Robinson was building things on Earth 2. I guess the question now is what will DC do to replace Robinson on this title?

        They are probably gonna improvise as they usually do. Issue #15 was solicited for August and there's a rumour that DC is gonna have a Villain's month in September so Robinson will be leaving in September/October.

        They have 3 top writers currently: Geoff Johns, Scott Snyder and Jeff Lemire. None of them have time unless they quit the books they are currently writing so my money is on someone like Robert Venditti, Jim Zub, Ray Fawkes, Kyle Higgins or the kid who writes with Snyder, James Tynion IV.

        Just 2 months ago DC lost Andy Diggle and Joshua Fialkov... this is just embarrasing.

        Esteban - "My plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity".
        --
        Comic Verso - http://www.comicverso.org
        Ocio Crónico - http://ociocronico.blogspot.com