Re: [The Justice Society] Re: Worlds' Finest - Huntress and Power Girl

  • Esteban Pedreros
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 18 9:30 PM
      It's part of the strategy of DC to perpetually dissapoint its readers.

      I never thought it would be a JSA book properly, because of the history of the project. Hence... I was waiting for the reviews and the TPB (mostly because I no longer like Tony Harris' work all that much)

      Esteban - "My plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity".
      --
      Comic Verso - http://www.comicverso.org
      Ocio Crónico - http://ociocronico.blogspot.com