Re: Worlds' Finest - Huntress and Power Girl

  • Michael Norwitz
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 18, 2013
      Seems like none of you read the news or the interviews before buying the books.

      I did, but I hoped it might be rewritten to give the JSA a more prominent role.

      > What do you mean by "dispose"?

      I will probably give them away.
    • mavrck31
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 18, 2013
        The preview I read said the Cat, the Clock and the Owl would be joined by the Whistling Skull behind enemy lines.

        Didn't realize that meant they would be second stringers in a JSA book.  So yeah, I was a little miffed.  I kept trying to figure out which Golden Ager the Whistling Skull was.  Maybe the Whistler or Mr. Elixir or even the Spectre.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 18, 2013, at 9:44 PM, Michael Norwitz <michael@...> wrote:

        Seems like none of you read the news or the interviews before buying the books.

        I did, but I hoped it might be rewritten to give the JSA a more prominent role.

        > What do you mean by "dispose"?

        I will probably give them away.

      • Esteban Pedreros
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 18, 2013
          It's part of the strategy of DC to perpetually dissapoint its readers.

          I never thought it would be a JSA book properly, because of the history of the project. Hence... I was waiting for the reviews and the TPB (mostly because I no longer like Tony Harris' work all that much)

          Esteban - "My plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity".
          --
          Comic Verso - http://www.comicverso.org
          Ocio Crónico - http://ociocronico.blogspot.com