Re: [The Justice Society] Re: Worlds' Finest - Huntress and Power Girl

  • Esteban Pedreros
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 16, 2013
      2013/4/16 Michael Norwitz <michael@...>
      I actually quite liked the original Liberty Files series, although in
      both storylines the endings let me down.

      I liked Liberty Files better than Unholy Three, but it was a good book. I bought it by mistake (I wanted a Secret Files when I was hunting down JSA backissues), and I didn't regret it

      I live in hope the JSA will actually appear in a meaningful way rather
      than a bunch of cameos; if they do not, this arc will seem like a
      massive cheat and I will dispose of my copies.

      Seems like none of you read the news or the interviews before buying the books. What do you mean by "dispose"?

      Esteban - "My plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity".
      --
      Comic Verso - http://www.comicverso.org
      Ocio Crónico - http://ociocronico.blogspot.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 18, 2013
        Seems like none of you read the news or the interviews before buying the books.

        I did, but I hoped it might be rewritten to give the JSA a more prominent role.

        > What do you mean by "dispose"?

        I will probably give them away.
      • mavrck31
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 18, 2013
          The preview I read said the Cat, the Clock and the Owl would be joined by the Whistling Skull behind enemy lines.

          Didn't realize that meant they would be second stringers in a JSA book.  So yeah, I was a little miffed.  I kept trying to figure out which Golden Ager the Whistling Skull was.  Maybe the Whistler or Mr. Elixir or even the Spectre.

          Sent from my iPhone