That's a shame....

  • keithdlee2012
    Message 1 of 70 , Jun 1, 2012
      http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=38946

      I don't mind a gay character appearing in comics. What I do mind is that they are taking a revered older character and randomly making him gay for the sales.

      Keith
    • percivalpop
      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 7, 2012
        Well, goodbye, Jon. You've been terrific moderating this board. I haven't posted much in recent years, but I've been around nearly as long as you have.

        Sorry the flame wars forced you out. We'll miss you.

        Terry