Re: [The Justice Society] Re: My Cartoon Ignorance...

  • Esteban Pedreros
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 22, 2011
      The Smurfs is an european comic from Belgium (bélgica), Peyo is the author.

      If you know any spanish, you can read some info here
      http://cverso.blogspot.com/2010/03/biografias.html

      or Wikipedia
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyo

      Esteban - "My plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity".
      --
      Comic Verso - http://cverso.blogspot.com
      Ocio Crónico - http://ociocronico.blogspot.com

      2011/10/22 WReaves <wreaves@...>

      Did ya’ll know that Hanna Barbeara did the Smurfs too? That surprised me.

      The concept is attributed to “Peyo”. Anyone know who he is?

      --

    • jfglade
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 3, 2011
        The message below is one of quite a few that went missing on the 22nd of last month, in several different groups. It's the third long delayed message I've seen today.