Probably not the last mention of Smallville...

  • jfglade
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010
      I watched "Smallville" last Friday, and I won't say I was disappointed because I didn't have high expectations but I certainly wasn't impressed. The revelation that Luthor is back and has possessed a child, or whatever that sequence was about, underwhelmed me. If that is the climax of the series which they are building toward, I'm not terribly interested in watching it, but I probably will anyway (depending on what else is on that night).
    • mavrck31@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010
        Luthor is a clone. Apparently the original actor will not return to the show. Same for Lana Lang and Pete Ross characters.

        From: "jfglade" <jfglade@...>
        Sender: thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:11:45 -0000
        To: <thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [The Justice Society] Probably not the last mention of Smallville...

        I watched "Smallville" last Friday, and I won't say I was disappointed because I didn't have high expectations but I certainly wasn't impressed. The revelation that Luthor is back and has possessed a child, or whatever that sequence was about, underwhelmed me. If that is the climax of the series which they are building toward, I'm not terribly interested in watching it, but I probably will anyway (depending on what else is on that night).

      • Darci
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010
          Jon,
          I skipped the episode from two weeks ago, "Harvest", but I did watch "Ambush."  Therefore I might not be up to speed on what's going on with the baby, Alex.  The plot I followed was a renegade Rick Flag trying to assassinate General Lane to stop a vigilante registration act.  I wonder if it's Amanda Waller that's funding Flag?  The ground-to-ground missile he used wasn't cheap, like the M72 or AT4 LAWs rockets some ordinary villain might use.  That seems to be the story arc for this season:  the coming war on the vigilantes.
          Thanks,
          Darci