Smallville update

  • earth1redbee
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      I didn't see this past Friday's episode, but Dr. Fate's helmet figured prominently (albeit briefly) in the season premiere.

      Rich B.
    • Darci
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
        Rich,
        Last week's episode, "Shield", had Clark wondering how Lois was doing on assignment in Egypt.  He asked Carter Hall (aka Hawkman) to go there too, just in case there was trouble.  Meanwhile, Lois's old desk at the Daily Planet was taken by Kat Grant.  Kat was teamed with Clark, which didn't suit him at all since she's a fan of shock jock Gordon Godfrey (who's been crusading against the vigilantes who've been turning up).  It turned out Kat Grant was a pseudonym, and the young woman was protecting her son from her ex.  We thought she was in danger from a villain named Deadshot, but it turned out he was after Clark.  Furthermore, we found out that Deadshot was just one member of the Suicide Squad out to get the vigilantes.  Also, Oliver Queen found out Chloe staged her own disappearance, which also appears to be tied to the Suicide Squad.
        Hope this helps,
        Darci