List of JSA members?

  • xmscity1225
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
      Is there a list of all the characters who have been a member of the JSA on here (or somewhere else)? I know it could get confusing between pre-Crisis and retcons, but it would be interesting if it indicated when they became (or as of when they were considered) a member.
    • Darci
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
        Hope this helps,
        Darci

      • mavrck31@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
          www.cosmicteams.com

          Mykey3000 does a great job.

          From: "xmscity1225" <xmscity1225@...>
          Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 17:05:39 -0000
          To: <thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com>

          Is there a list of all the characters who have been a member of the JSA on here (or somewhere else)? I know it could get confusing between pre-Crisis and retcons, but it would be interesting if it indicated when they became (or as of when they were considered) a member.

        • David McMahon
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
            They totally skip the original Red Tornado, even if she was only a one
            page appearance back in All Star #3.
            David

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
              Following Mav's recommendation, http://www.cosmicteams.com/jsa/2.1_members.html states:

              —.Red Tornado (Mathilda Hunkel)never official; appeared All-Star #3Active as the JSA's museum curator