The Starheart: Green lantern

  • WReaves
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 1 5:54 PM

      Hi,

      Does anyone know if the Starheart which powers the GA Green Lantern’s ring has ever been tied to the Star Saphirres (the female OAns)? It seems like a fairly natural connection.

    • Wallyoeste
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 6 12:48 PM
        Well, that sounds like some permanent damage. I knew the story but I didn't know when it was published.

        In any case the main point of Millenium was to get rid of the Guardians of the Universe and had this New Guardians replace them, and among those new Guardians was Tom Kalmaku, and I believe that Floronic Man was also a new guardian. That story led to a short lived new regular series called "the New guardians", and a few months later the whole idea was dropped for good.

        Esteban - "My plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity".
        --
        Comic Verso - http://cverso.blogspot.com
        Ocio Crónico - http://ociocronico.blogspot.com

        2010/2/6 <mavrck31@...>

        Except this storyline tie in in Infinity Inc killed Skyman (the original Star Spangled Kid) by having Harlequinn mind control Solomon Grundy to knock out both Sky and Mister Bones, then kill Skyman with Bones's cyanide hand.