JSA to star on Cartoon Ntwk on Jan 15!!

  • earth1redbee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      2010, as the year of the JSA's 70th Anniversary, is sure shaping up to be historic for our team, in light of the Smallville event in a month, plus this entry from Wikipedia's list of episodes of Batman: The Brave and The Bold!

      Rich B.

      31 "The Golden Age of Justice" January 15, 2010

      205

      Teaser:

      Main Plot: An aging Justice Society of America is faced with the return of their worst enemy Per Degaton as he returns from suspended animation to enact a plan for world domination. Meanwhile, Black Canary helps Wildcat face his greatest regrets.