Anyone Want to See the "King of the Cats" Story?

  • jfglade
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
      That's a 1952 Batman story which features someone who might qualify as a "legacy villain." I'd say more but I wouldn't want to give away the twist ending for those who have never read the story nor have never heard of it. For now, the fact that the story is one of the most interesting Catwoman stories of the golden age will have to suffice.

      I have scans I came across the other day which were made by Richard Bourcher from his private collection of golden age comics, and seeing who would be interested in them seems like the right thing to do.

      Let me know if there is an interest.
    • narser25
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
        I am a new memeber and would be interested in reading the story.

        --- In thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com, jfglade <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > That's a 1952 Batman story which features someone who might qualify as a "legacy villain." I'd say more but I wouldn't want to give away the twist ending for those who have never read the story nor have never heard of it. For now, the fact that the story is one of the most interesting Catwoman stories of the golden age will have to suffice.
        >
        > I have scans I came across the other day which were made by Richard Bourcher from his private collection of golden age comics, and seeing who would be interested in them seems like the right thing to do.
        >
        > Let me know if there is an interest.

      • Brad Palmer
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
          I'm interested too.

          I am a new memeber and would be interested in reading the story.

          --- In thejusticesociety@ yahoogroups. com, jfglade <no_reply@.. .> wrote:

          > That's a 1952 Batman story which features someone who might qualify as a "legacy villain." I'd say more but I wouldn't want to give away the twist ending for those who have never read the story nor have never heard of it. For now, the fact that the story is one of the most interesting Catwoman stories of the golden age will have to suffice.
          >
          > I have scans I came across the other day which were made by Richard Bourcher from his private collection of golden age comics, and seeing who would be interested in them seems like the right thing to do.
          >
          > Let me know if there is an interest.

        • WReaves
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009

            Definitely interested!

            Can you post the pages in the file section of the group?

          • Reuben Reuben
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 9, 2009
              I'm interested.