Cannot Approve Cover to Infinity Inc. #30

  • jfglade
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      It seems like the only activity in this group lately is my approving covers which Xmascity is adding to the photos section, which is rather disappointing considering how active this group has been at times in the past. I just managed to approve one cover to Infinity Inc. but, for some reason, I can neither approve nor delete the other. In fourteen days, the image will fade away and I won't have to look at the ugly notice each time I look at the groups main page. You might try it again in two weeks, unless I do manage to luck out and manage to get it approved or deleted. I'll let you know if I do.

      So It Goes,
      Jon
    • mavrck31@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Well, until this new King Chimera/ all american kid thing gets revealed I'm kinda stumped for topics

        From: jfglade
        Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:41:21 -0000
        To: <thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [The Justice Society] Cannot Approve Cover to Infinity Inc. #30