Re: Great place to sell and trade comics?

  • jfglade
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
      Some, but not all, libraries will take them, and Maverick's garage sale idea works well, except I sold comics for a dime apiece the time I tried it and found homes for 300; I wasn't smart enough to think of three for a dollar but I wasn't really looking to make any money so I don't fell that bad about it.

      There is no way I would throw anything away, if I thought someone else might be interested in it.

    • mavrck31@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
        Meh, I'm greedy. :-)

        From: jfglade