Re: Mister Terrific 60's TV Show

  • mikelnorwitz
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2009
      <sigh> I have been trying to get someone to write a fanfic for/with me including this character.
    • Reuben Reuben
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2009
        I would be interested, but I have a number of other things on my plate right now.  I would also have to research the character.  I remember very little of the TV show.  Stanley Beamish was the character's secret ID was it not?

        <sigh> I have been trying to get someone to write a fanfic for/with me including this character.