Slightly OT: 13 DC Direct JSA figures for sale on eBay

  • scottroxie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      I hope this is okay to mention here...

      I uploaded on eBay 13 of the original DC Direct JSA action figures
      that I had displayed on my shelf. I thought that perhaps a JSA fan
      might want to pick these up if they missed them the first go around.
      Most of these are sold out and out of production now.

      I'm pretty much keeping my collecting to the 1/6th scale with DC
      Direct's 13" line and of course the comics. I'm looking forward to
      picking up the Sandman and Black Canary 13" figures. I love my Power
      Girl 13" figure.

      I hope they'll make a Dr. Mid-Nite at that scale.

      Anyway, the link to the JSA figures is at:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&rd=1&item=190248958651&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

      or eBay Item number: 190248958651

      I've also got a ton of other DC Direct figures for sale on eBay if
      you click on my "View Seller's Other Auction Items".

      Thanks for letting me hawk my goods hopefully for another JSA fan.

      Scott McCullar