Justice Society The New Age Hardcover

  • Brian K. Swindler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 5:13 PM
      Hey...Is anyone else as excited as I am that the Justice Society
      finally has it's first official solo hardcover. I know they had the
      JLA/JSA teamup book but this is the first complete adventure of the JSA
      by itself in a hardcover. Excellent story and art.

      Does anyone else wonder where they are going to go with the new
      storyline featuring the Kingdom Come Superman? Looks like it could be
      a doozy. All comments are welcome.