The Group Picture

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      I just love the group picture, I am a big Joe Stanton fan. He was one
      of the reasons I still look for back issues of Adventure comics and his
      run on Justice Society.

      steviemort45
    • rossetti1978
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2007
        Joe Staton was a legend in the JSA book. That's my opinion too.

        --- In thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com, "Steven" <steviemort45@...>