12910Re: [The Justice Society] Digest Number 1718

  • thunderbirdv
    Feb 19, 2014
      me please

      From: thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com
      To: thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:03:05 AM
      Subject: [The Justice Society] Digest Number 1718

      DC's JSA

      1 Message

      Digest #1718
      1
      Facebook Group by spaceranger3000

      Message

      Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:50 pm (PST) . Posted by:

      spaceranger3000

      Of late, I just haven't been spending a lot of time with yahoo. Frankly, with all the changes they have made to groups, it seems harder to me. Now, I spend a lot of time on facebook and I belong to a number of groups there so I have launched a new facebook group, the Justice Society Of America Appreciation Association. If anyone would be interested in joining, please let me know.

      Thanks

      (O_O)