12908RE: Give me a reason

  • xmscity1225
    Dec 18, 2013

      I've enjoyed it, but only if you look at it as a totally separate book from the Justice Society of America we've known and love. On it's own, and referencing aspects of the past Earth 2, it's been interesting.

      Just don't compare it to the Golden Age heroes and their stories, or else it will fall short.

      Worlds' Finest has been more of interest to me, written by Paul Levitz (who wrote some good JSA stuff back in the day) and featuring Power Girl and Huntress (Helena Wayne, daughter of Earth 2 Batman and Catwoman) who have been stranded on the main DC Earth (referred to by DC as "Prime Earth").

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic