12905Re: [The Justice Society] Digest Number 1714

  • mavrck31
    Jul 2 2:15 PM
      Actually B&B 200 is a tale of 2 earths linked by the villain.  Brimstone is a red bearded mastermind who uses lava and volcano themed traps against the E2 Batman, but he hits his head and goes into a coma.

      Years later, somehow he takes over the younger body of his E1 counterpart, who is not evil at all.  He takes on the E1 Batman and loses.

      I think The story ends with the E2 older Brimstone still in a coma, with a tear rolling down his cheek.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 3:02 PM, fdurso@... wrote:

      William,

      BatB #200 was a great story too, IIRC the dynamic duo stop the next generation of Batman in another dimensional Universe

      this all ties into farflung DC multi earth story lines:

      IIRC this was why there was a "new" Superman but not  a new Batman after Crisis (the silver age Batman's adventures continued while SA Superman "retired"
      to Earth 22 (or whatever) to marry Lois and raise their child.

      Frank "first collected comic was JLA #101 so i love multi earth stories" D'U!