12892Re: [The Justice Society] Re: Worlds' Finest - Huntress and Power Girl

  • mavrck31
    Apr 18, 2013
      The preview I read said the Cat, the Clock and the Owl would be joined by the Whistling Skull behind enemy lines.

      Didn't realize that meant they would be second stringers in a JSA book.  So yeah, I was a little miffed.  I kept trying to figure out which Golden Ager the Whistling Skull was.  Maybe the Whistler or Mr. Elixir or even the Spectre.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 18, 2013, at 9:44 PM, Michael Norwitz <michael@...> wrote:

      Seems like none of you read the news or the interviews before buying the books.

      I did, but I hoped it might be rewritten to give the JSA a more prominent role.

      > What do you mean by "dispose"?

      I will probably give them away.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic