12890Re: [The Justice Society] Re: Worlds' Finest - Huntress and Power Girl

  • Esteban Pedreros
    Apr 16 5:52 PM
      2013/4/16 Michael Norwitz <michael@...>
      I actually quite liked the original Liberty Files series, although in
      both storylines the endings let me down.

      I liked Liberty Files better than Unholy Three, but it was a good book. I bought it by mistake (I wanted a Secret Files when I was hunting down JSA backissues), and I didn't regret it

      I live in hope the JSA will actually appear in a meaningful way rather
      than a bunch of cameos; if they do not, this arc will seem like a
      massive cheat and I will dispose of my copies.

      Seems like none of you read the news or the interviews before buying the books. What do you mean by "dispose"?

      Esteban - "My plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity".
      --
      Comic Verso - http://www.comicverso.org
      Ocio Crónico - http://ociocronico.blogspot.com