12889Re: Worlds' Finest - Huntress and Power Girl

  • Michael Norwitz
    Apr 16, 2013
      I actually quite liked the original Liberty Files series, although in
      both storylines the endings let me down.

      I was looking forward to Whistling Skull, but they have made it broad
      and campy without actually being funny, so it's rather tiresome.

      I live in hope the JSA will actually appear in a meaningful way rather
      than a bunch of cameos; if they do not, this arc will seem like a
      massive cheat and I will dispose of my copies.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic