The easiest way to move a Journal Volume is: 1. Create a backup of that Journal Volume. 2. Create a new JV with a temporary name in your Dropbox folder. Isamudrm
There are a lot of us David's. =) The Journal supports importing text and image entries from Diaro, which might do what you're looking for. Simple,samudrm
Hi, Got Vs7 now and have the db on the PC. I would like to put the db in Dropbox so wherever I use the program I can access the same db. Had too much troubleozstar1
Swap journaling techniques and tips and tricks for using DavidRM Software's The Journal.
- Sep 20, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.