Pictures

  • David Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      David,

      Is there a way to insert multiple images, such as .JPG pics in a journal
      entry?

      I am using The Journal 5 with the latest build.

      Thanks in advance for your help in this.

      David Henderson

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
        Yes. You can click on "Insert Image..." and select the images one at a time.

        You can also select multiple images from Windows Explorer, then drag and
        drop them into the entry.

        If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

        -David

        On 1/1/2011 4:04 PM, David Henderson wrote:
        > David,
        >

        > Is there a way to insert multiple images, such as .JPG pics in a journal
        > entry?
        >

        > I am using The Journal 5 with the latest build.
        >

        > Thanks in advance for your help in this.
        >

        > David Henderson

      • David Henderson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
          Thanks David,