Re: [thejournal-users] The Journal 5 Does Not Render After Being Minimized for a While

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2010
      Jim,

      That is unexpected. I haven't witnessed that happening or heard of it
      happening from anyone else (so far).

      One thing I might suggest is: Check to make sure you have the latest
      update of the Windows driver for your video card. Those high end cards
      sometimes do things their own way.

      Thank you for the details.

      -David