Outlines

  • geraldjameson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 12:54 PM
      Is there anyway for you to see if you can make outlines collapsible and be able to mark them with a checkbox? I have used other programs that had this feature. Check out this link to see an example.

      http://www.natara.com/Bonsai/Index.cfm

      I think it would be a great benefit when you are working on oultines/projects to see what has been done. When I was using a pda this was a great piece of software.

      Gerald
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 3:09 PM
        I don't expect to be able to offer a feature like this any time soon. I
        like the idea, though.

        -David