[Fwd: Yahoo down time]

  • Goldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      Someone posted this at one of the groups I belong to, figured you all
      should be aware of it. There had been some rumor that it would only
      affect the UK yahoogroups, but then the following came along, so it
      looks like it affects us Yanks too...

      Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

      The Yahoo! Groups service will be down Friday March 15 9:00 PM PST
      (GMT-8)
      as we move our servers to a new facility. We expect the service to be
      back
      up the morning of Sunday March 17.

      During this time the web site will be unavailable and email will not be
      delivered. (Some users may experience email non-delivery notices, but
      all
      email should be delivered once service has resumed.) Please note: once
      the
      service is back up, there will be email delays due to backlog. We expect
      these delays to last no longer than 1 day. Please do not re-send email
      your group as it will only add to delays.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

      The Yahoo! Groups Team