Re: Feature?

  • NJHeart2Heart
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 9, 2010
      Brett,
      first off I like you signature line :)

      Secondly, I run both TheJournal and my genealogy program off my Mac using parallels and have had no problems at all with them. Don't know if that helps with wine, but thought I'd mention it.

      Dawn in NJ

      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 14, 2010
        Paul,

        That error most often happens if you have automatic backup or antivirus
        software running. The other software is "locking" The Journal's file(s)
        to copy/scan the file(s).

        If possible, schedule the other software to do its check when you're not
        using The Journal.

        If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

        -David