Font and Colors

  • bconner97321
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 5:27 PM
      Using the earlier version I was accustomed to changing fonts/colors
      simply by selecting Shift F1 - F6. This permitted me to add emphasis
      to my writing so I could quickly find key points during review of my
      notes.

      I do not see that same funcitonality in version 3. Am I simply not
      doing something right?

      In MS Word, I have set up shortcut keys that will change color or
      font again for the translation and easy reading. examples would
      include alt b for blue and alt r for red. I can then use the same
      capabilities when using outlook.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 9:11 PM
        Yah, those keyboard shortcuts were left out of The Journal 3.

        I have plans to add keyboard shortcuts for the styles again in a future
        release. Most likely, they'll be Ctrl+Shift+1, Ctrl+Shift+2, etc, though
        that hasn't been decided yet.

        -David

        On 3/2/2002 at 1:27 AM bconner97321 wrote:

        >Using the earlier version I was accustomed to changing fonts/colors
        >simply by selecting Shift F1 - F6. This permitted me to add emphasis
        >to my writing so I could quickly find key points during review of my
        >notes.
        >
        >I do not see that same funcitonality in version 3. Am I simply not
        >doing something right?
        >
        >In MS Word, I have set up shortcut keys that will change color or
        >font again for the translation and easy reading. examples would
        >include alt b for blue and alt r for red. I can then use the same
        >capabilities when using outlook.
        >
        >Thanks

        "If we keep our pride/Though Paradise is lost
        We will pay the price/But we will not count the cost"
        ---Rush
      • Steve Sutton
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 9:37 PM
          At 09:11 PM 3/1/2002, your fingers spake thusly:
          >Yah, those keyboard shortcuts were left out of The Journal 3.
          >
          >I have plans to add keyboard shortcuts for the styles again in a future
          >release. Most likely, they'll be Ctrl+Shift+1, Ctrl+Shift+2, etc, though

          Oh, please no. The 2-key combo, although a reach, was fairly easy to do
          with one hand. The above combos are really difficult on most keyboards. Why
          do you want to change it?

          Steve