Re: [thejournal-users] Digest Number 209

  • Sherri5762@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2002
      In a message dated 01/10/2002 11:20:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      thejournal-users@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > What is happening when you attempt to backup to floppy?

      Well, let's see if I can explain this. Like when you sign on and it asks if
      you want to back up? So I'd say yes, but it was backing up to the C: drive.
      So I changed the drive to say A:, but now it does nothing. I have not
      downloaded the latest version, so maybe this has been fixed by now?

      Peace and Harmony,
      Sherri

      "Now is the time for thinking people to think."
      ~Dr. Maya Angelou

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2002
        Does nothing? No bug report? No "backup scanning"?

        Is the floppy empty?

        I'll experiment on my own today and see what I can find.

        Thanks.

        -David

        >In a message dated 01/10/2002 11:20:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        >thejournal-users@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >

        >> What is happening when you attempt to backup to floppy?
        >>

        >Well, let's see if I can explain this. Like when you sign on and it asks
        >if
        >you want to back up? So I'd say yes, but it was backing up to the C:
        >drive.
        >So I changed the drive to say A:, but now it does nothing. I have not
        >downloaded the latest version, so maybe this has been fixed by now?
        >
        >Peace and Harmony,
        >Sherri
        >
        >"Now is the time for thinking people to think."
        >~Dr. Maya Angelou

        "If we keep our pride/Though Paradise is lost
        We will pay the price/But we will not count the cost"
        ---Rush