Pictures in The Journal

  • richhill52
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2009
      I like the ability to put pictures in The Journal. However, I haven't figured out how to export to a file that will include the pictures. Is there a way of doing that?
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2009
        You can right-click an entry and choose "Save Entry As..." or click on
        the Entry menu and choose "Export Entries..."

        To preserve the images in the entries: Save or export to either the rich
        text (.rtf) or HTML (.html) formats.

        If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

        -David

        richhill52 wrote:
        > I like the ability to put pictures in The Journal. However, I haven't figured out how to export to a file that will include the pictures. Is there a way of doing that?

      • K Virapen
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2009
          Have you tried just exporting the entry to an RTF format?
          Entry >Export Entries then check RTF under "Select export format"
          I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish exactly but hope this helps.

          Ken