RE: [thejournal-users] Those pesky blank entry pages again

  • Me
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
      HAD to jump in here.....

      I'm snowed in today! Still waiting to see if I'll wind up working from home or not...

      It's a great day for writing!

      Julie

      Nancy Custer <ncuster@...> wrote, in part...
      It's been pouring rain all week here on the northern California coast so I've been trapped inside with my computer. So, I've been trying some new ideas with my journal this week-hence the new requests. It seems like the possibilities are endlessJ

      Thanks,

      Nancy