my reminders are out of order

  • clabberty
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      I'm new to the program and can't find anything that will help me put
      my reminders in order. I did reminders for three days. The third day
      comes first followed by the first and second. Is anyone else having
      this problem and if so is it fixable? Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
        Currently, the sorting of reminders is ... a bit esoteric. My apologies
        for that. I have it on my list to improve that.

        Most of the time, though, reminders are sorted by how soon they are due.
        The nearer due dates sort first.

        Does that help?

        -David

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          Thanks for the response. When I look at the reminders list on the
          daily journal page it appears that they have sorted alphabetically by
          the first word in the list for each day which results in the dates
          being jumbled. ie: july02 kitty, july03 put, july04 clean is sorted as
          july04 clean, july02 kitty, july03 put

          --- In thejournal-users@yahoogroups.com, David Michael <davidrm@...>