adding pages to memorygrabber

  • Jeanne Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      I very new to the Journal and would like to add additional pages to
      the memorygrabber for each member of my family, example,
      brother/sister info., I'd like a page with all the questions for each
      one of them but don't have a clue how to add a page with the template
      attached, is there a way to do this, and will it then become just an
      additional page in that section? I hope I made that clear.
      Any help would be appreciated. I love the Journal and am enjoying
      filling it in.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
        Jeanne,

        Do you just want to copy one part of the MemoryGrabber? Like the
        "Brothers & Sisters" entry?

        If so:

        1. Select that entry in "My MemoryGrabber".

        2. Ctrl+A (Select all)

        3. Ctrl+C (Copy)

        4. F9 (Create new Entry).

        5. Type in the brother's/sister's name as the title of the entry.

        6. Ctrl+V (Paste)

        Does that do what you're looking for?

        If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

        -David

        Jeanne Taylor wrote:
        > I very new to the Journal and would like to add additional pages to
        > the memorygrabber for each member of my family, example,
        > brother/sister info., I'd like a page with all the questions for each
        > one of them but don't have a clue how to add a page with the template
        > attached, is there a way to do this, and will it then become just an
        > additional page in that section? I hope I made that clear.
        > Any help would be appreciated. I love the Journal and am enjoying
        > filling it in.
      • Jeanne
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
          Thank you so much, that's exactly what I want to do.