Re: Additional calendar charm

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 1, 2006
      --- "Ch. Zhou" wrote:

      > free extension named Cutemenus - Crystal SVG

      I use this extension too, in Firefox and Thunderbird, and it does have
      a lot of lovely little images, although many may not be tremendously
      useful (pretty specific to the programs). The developers' homepage is
      http://www.cutemenuproject.com if you're considering contacting them,
      or if anyone else is interested in spiffing up their Firefox or
      Thunderbird menus (I find it really does speed up menu navigation).
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 1, 2006
        A recent dentist appt made me wish I had a tooth charm. ;-)

        I've added these to my list.

        Thanks!

        -David

        On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:34:39 -0000, Crystal wrote:

        >> If you have suggestions for charms, please let me know.
        >>
        > My ever-growing list of suggestions...
        >
        > * a health symbol as mentioned above (the snake and sword? a red
        > cross? a blue cross? a green shield? is there an international
        > symbol for health care?) * a tooth (for dentist appointments!)
        > * a star! actually, several different stars would be awesome...
        > the problem is, it seems to be insanely difficult to draw stars in
        > 16x16 pixels (at least for me)
        > * footprints and handprints as mentioned above, but I would
        > specifically like to request SIX: left, right, and pair of each *
        > streamers and confetti
        > * a gift (I'm not sure if that one's on there already, there's
        > something that kinda looks like a gift but I'm not sure...) * a
        > LIGHTBULB!!! * a "thought bubble" * I second the request for
        > letters. * Numbers! * a guitar (and piano, and violin, and...) * a
        > tree
        > * a few different clocks showing different times (morning &
        > afternoon at least)
        > * some more food (fruits, muffins, plate of food, ice cream cone) *
        > a glass of water
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Crystal
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 6, 2006
          I just came up with another brilliant pair of calendar charms that
          should exist!!

          THUMBS UP and THUMBS DOWN!!!