Inserting Comments that that you can turn on/off

  • Christopher A. Shaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      Was wondering if there is a way to place a comment somewhere in a
      paragraph and the comments can be turned on/off using options?

      For instance, as I'm writing and I come across something I need to do
      more research on, I can place the comment at that point, but it's not
      part of the final output.

      Currently, I'm using single brackets and a highlight to do the same
      thing, but just wondering if this is something that is already in the
      program.

      Thanks

      Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        Chris,

        Currently, no, there's no way to add hide-able comments to text.

        I've added this to my list of feature requests.

        If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

        -David