Spell checker Request

  • Martin Raper
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Is it possible to have a setting 'Ignore Capitalised words'? My
      diaries have so many Place names, People's names, Product names that I
      have to keep the spellchecker turned off !

      My email software The Bat! has this setting.

      Thanks - Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        Martin,

        I actually thought I had that option turned on, but I don't. I'll get
        it in the next update, if possible.

        If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

        "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something
        stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we
        might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
        -- Earl Nightingale