Tablet PC?

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2005
      I was wondering if the Journal software will ever have digital ink
      pen features added. I have a HP TC1100 tablet pc and it would be
      great to be able to handwrite into the journal.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2005
        I haven't tried it, but I thought you could use the stylus to enter
        text in The Journal on a TabletPC. Can you not?

        -David

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2005
          Your can use the stylus to enter text, yes, but I meant to actually
          enter my script handwriting into it, without it being translated
          into typed text.

          Regards,
          David

          --- In thejournal-users@yahoogroups.com, David Michael

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2005
            Ah, OK.

            I have this on my list of requested features now. I'm not sure how
            easy it'll be, but I'll look into it.

            "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something
            stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we
            might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
            -- Earl Nightingale