Re: [thejournal-users] What is Set Focus Editor & Tree?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Robin,

      Some people prefer to use the keyboard for *everything*. So the "Set
      Focus Editor" and "Set Focus Tree" shortcuts allow them to switch
      from the entry to the date tree (and back), without having to move
      their hands from the keyboard.

      If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

      "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something
      stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we
      might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
      -- Earl Nightingale