post to blog

  • Alley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      I like the post to blog feature, very cool!

      I have several blogs, one on livejournal and one on Xanga. Will Xanga
      be added in the future as a blog to automatically post to? I have no
      idea how to set it up myself.

      Thanks.

      Alley
      http://alleypat.home.comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        Alley,

        Not familiar with Xanga. I'll check it out.

        "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something
        stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we
        might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
        -- Earl Nightingale