Priority calendar charms

  • gvtexas
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      If this has been mentioned, forgive.

      I could really use a set of charms as priority
      indicators...something like a series of 1-5 numbers, or something
      like that. I'm using TJ as my blog drafting client, and it would
      help to visually priortize the entries. If you'd like David, I can
      find some numbered smilies or other image to use.

      Cheers,
      Gary
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
        Gary,

        Are you wanting these to put on your calendar? Or insert into an
        entry?

        "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something
        stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we
        might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
        -- Earl Nightingale

        On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:14:53 -0000, gvtexas wrote:
        >If this has been mentioned, forgive.
        >
        >I could really use a set of charms as priority
        >indicators...something like a series of 1-5 numbers, or something
        >like that. I'm using TJ as my blog drafting client, and it would
        >help to visually priortize the entries. If you'd like David, I can
        >find some numbered smilies or other image to use.
        >
        >Cheers,
        >Gary
      • gvtexas
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2004
          --- In thejournal-users@yahoogroups.com, David Michael <davidrm@d...>
          wrote:
          > Gary,
          >
          > Are you wanting these to put on your calendar? Or insert into an
          > entry?

          ah, forgot about that. No, I'm using the charms as icons for each
          entry in the entry tree to the left of the actual entry. Would be
          very useful to see at a glance the priority of each entry.

          Gary
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2004
            OK. I'll see what I can do.

            -David