Good morning....

  • Claire
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2000
      Just started seriously using my 'The Journal' and seem to have a problem
      with the spell check and thesaurus.

      'Configure' popped up the first time I tried using it and now nothing seems
      to be happening..... can anyone help me with this??

      Take care, Claire
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2000
        While The Journal is not running, delete the file "addict.cfg" from your
        The Journal\Data folder.

        Start The Journal. Type in a deliberate misspelling and click on the spell
        checker button.

        When the spell checker form comes up, click on the "Options" button. Add
        the 3 dictionaries located in The Journal\Data folder. Make sure all of
        them are "checked" in the list.

        If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

        >Just started seriously using my 'The Journal' and seem to have a problem
        >with the spell check and thesaurus.
        >
        >'Configure' popped up the first time I tried using it and now nothing
        seems
        >to be happening..... can anyone help me with this??
        >
        >Take care, Claire

        email: davidrm@...
        homepage: http://www.davidrm.com

        "If we keep our pride/Though Paradise is lost
        We will pay the price/But we will not count the cost"
        ---Rush