Re: [thejournal-users] Re: changing backup destination path

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
      >I am running Windows XP. I didn't have a CD in the drive but that is
      >kind of irrelevant because I didn't even get to the point of
      >choosing that drive--the noise started when I pushed the button to
      >find the drive. I just tried it again. The noise is coming from my
      >floppy drive (in which there is no diskette) The existing path is
      >the floppy drive and it seems to be looking there when I push the
      >browse button. OK--so I just changed the drive letter from the
      >floppy to the CD drive, formatted a disk and did a backup. All is
      >well. Thanks

      I understand now. The browse button was trying to browse the floppy
      disk, when there wasn't one. I'll have to see what I can do to keep
      that from being an issue.

      Thanks for the details.

      "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something
      stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we
      might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
      -- Earl Nightingale