Format request

  • mainefocus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2003
      I'd like to be able to use columns or tables within an entry. I tried
      creating one in Word and copying it over but it didn't work.

      Any chance this option/feature could be added, David?

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2003
        It's on the list of planned future features. That's about all I can
        say at the moment. It's something I've always wanted to add, but have
        had very little luck with.

        "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something
        stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we
        might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
        -- Earl Nightingale