Re: Announcement: The Journal 3 Build #47

  • brian_desany
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2003
      Hi David,
      When I installed the new build, the calendars seem to have different
      spacing around the numbers (taking up more valuable screen space), and
      the links I created to other journal entries don't work. I'm not sure
      if the linking problem had anything to do with the fact that I was
      linking to entries under subcategories or not.

      Anyway, I retro-graded back to 3.0.0.41, which I probably would have
      done even if the links worked since I like the compactness of the
      older calendars a lot better.

      Thanks for continuing to develop such a great product.

      -Brian.

      --- In thejournal-users@yahoogroups.com, "David Michael"

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2003
        Brian,

        The calendar had to expand a bit to make room for the Calendar
        Charms.

        I just checked the entry links, and ran into the problem you
        mentioned. Not sure what happened there. Looks like the next update
        might be sooner than I planned. Oops.

        Thanks for the details.

        "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something
        stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we
        might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
        -- Earl Nightingale