Export of HTML.

  • sytone <sytone@sytone.net>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hi,

      Is there any way that on the export of HTML that it could writ out
      to folders?

      Or is there a interface that I could pull that information to do it
      myself?
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2003
        I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you describe a bit more about what
        you're wanting to do?

        -David

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2003
          Currently when you export to HTML it writes the documents out to one
          folder and changes the file names to the lables on the tree accoring
          to structure.

          If it wrote out to the file system using a folder structure the same
          as the tree structure a simple app could make a tree for navigation
          and you could upload you documents to a site and navigate them just
          like you are using the journal.

          ie
          Top
          -Node1
          -Node2
          --Subnode1

          Would write to
          Somefolder\Top.htm
          Somefolder\Top\Node1.htm
          Somefolder\Top\Node2.htm
          Somefolder\Top\Node2\SubNode1.htm

          --- In thejournal-users@yahoogroups.com, "David Michael"

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2003
            Ah, OK.

            I like the idea. I'll have to see what I can do.

            Thanks for the details.

            -David